If you have a comment, compliment or complaint, we want your feedback
We aim to give the best possible service to everyone, however, there are times when we don’t get it right and you may want to pay a complement, comment, complain and suggest ways we can improve our service.
You can register a comment, compliment or complaint by:
- Writing to us at: Aylesbury Vale Broadband Limited, AVDC, The Gateway, Aylesbury HP19 8FF
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Telephoning us on 01296 451110
How the comments, compliments and complaints process works
When we receive your compliment, comment or complaint, we will:
- Acknowledge your communication within 5 working days from the date we received it;
- send you the result of the investigation within 10 working days or let you know if we will take longer than this;
- tell you what action we’re going to take to solve the problem or confirm what action we have taken
- tell you your rights if you are not happy with the decision.
Please always provide us with your account number and address on any correspondence you have with us.
If you make a complaint and you’re not satisfied with our response, you can ask the Ombudsman Service to look into your complaint. To find out more the website and contact details are:
Phone them on: 0330 440 1614
Textphone them on: 0330 440 1600
Write to them at: Ombudsman Services, Communication, PO Box 730, Warrington, WA4 6W.